Friday, September 16, 2011

Karen, you are my Inspiration


While on holiday in Mallorca (Majorca) I did some crochet at the beach, because I was inspired by Karen at Karenskrafts , she did some crochet on the beach earlier this year.

I love her blogs and every visit yields some new inspiration as her creativity is incredible, the colours, fabrics, wool, food, all intersting and exciting.The finished pieces are truly works of art.

I do not know what the crochet I started will evolve in to as yet, but with Karen's blogs to keep me inspired, I know it will be a fun journey.

Karen awarded "Margie's Crafts" with a versatile blogger award in July from her 4 Lil' Girls blog, and I really appreciated the award, but did not get to post about it until now.


Thank you Karen
.

Karen is currently hosting a fab giveaway.
Big hugs,

Margie

7 comments:

Vee said...

Love a sweet granny square. One can't go wrong with them. I'm sure that this project will help to keep some special someone warm and cozy.

Annie Cholewa said...

I'm only just learning to crochet but I can see how it could become addictive!

Congrats on the award :)

Vicki Lane said...

Great colors! You tempt me to learn to crochet.

Kamomilla said...

Hello Margi! Thank´s for Your greetings!
Have nice week!

Anonymous said...

Margie thanks so much for the lovely mention on your blog, i am so cheered up & encouraged, love the way the blanket is looking, sweet colors, crocheting indoors by the fire is even better than on the beach :D
Lots of love Karen x

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Whatever you're going to make with them, I know for sure the projekt will be lovely!
Wish I could crochet.... every year at Januari 1st I make the resolution to learn how to crochet, but nope... I still can't!
Hugs, Elly

vintage girl said...

Hello I am a new reader to your lovely blog,hope you don't mind me dropping by to say how lovely your crochet looks. lisa xx