Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Candle light, knitting and chemotherapy

I finally finished the Debbie Bliss Cardi I was knitting adding Cath Kidston cloth buttons, I am pleased with the 1950's look and plan to wear it over the holidays.
I was back at the hospital today for blood tests ( it's Day 15 of the second cycle) and again my immune system is low, neutrophine is .6 with white cells low, the haemoglobin is 11.6, so I have been asking people not to visit for a few days until I build up my resistance again. I have good energy during the day and have been sleeping and eating well. 

I am keeping the candles lighting and the stoves are blazing also. I am so thankful for all the visits, texts, messages, calls, comments, letters, cards, flowers and well wishes from all over the world. From Australia, America,Singapore,Belgium, Norway, France, England, to name a few. I had a huge bouquet of flowers from friends of my daughters and niece in England arrive today. There are wishes in the post box everyday. I really feel so supported and loved, thank you all so much, I really appreciate each and every one of you. 

Big hugs, 
Margie ❤️

4 comments:

Thedarkerside73 said...

Hope your blood levels get to where you need them. Sounds like you are doing the right things and taking rest when you need it.

Love the cardi so sweet that will be lovely to wear over Christmas.

Love the star decoration too so cute did you make it?

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. You are right our girls are growing like lovely little weeds. It won't be long before my eldest is patting me on the head! lol.

Take care of yourself.

P x

Catherine said...

Thinking of you every day. Sending you good wishes.
Catherine

Vicki Lane said...

So glad to hear you are doing well with the chemo. Keep up the good work and positive attitude! You are and inspiration!
xox, Vicki

Deborah said...

Thank you Margie, we had a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful that you are able to stay positive and you are surrounded with love. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Deborah ((X))