Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Premio Meme and One Lovely Blog Awards

Sharon at Manamoon has awarded me with this fun award,Thank you Sharon, it involves sharing seven facts about yourself and passing it on to seven others.


The seven facts are as follows:


I am a country girl at heart





I love tea, in a china mug or cup.



I like to see linen all freshly washed, ironed and folded





I love to be outdoors under a blue sky



I am a basket maker



I have not eaten red meat for twenty years, and I love to eat eggs and everything Leiny bakes




Margie Loves Wool


I am passing this award on to:

Rose Loves Purple

The Vintage Nest
My Moms Work
Lovely Living
Handmaid Liset
A Haven for Vee
Down and Out Chic
JoJo Caramel





Sharon kindly also awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award in June, Thank you, I really appreciate your generosity Sharon. Both Damein and yourself are incredible artists and I am so glad to see Damein included in Treasury

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=71121

Congratulations.
I must now pass it on to:
Les Cotrions
Something White
Sugar Bear Designs
Romantic Today
Linen and Roses
Bola de Berlin
My Everyday Things
Stitchery Pokery who is having a giveaway at the moment
Vicki Lane Mysteries

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend,
more Margie and Mr Margie saturday photos coming soon.


Hugs

Margie

18 comments:

Deborah said...

Cool! I have to charge up the camera while I'm at work so I can find 7 things to share...thank you, Margie! (You are so sweet.)
You read my mind about the yarn! Cables are part of the plan.
Can't wait to see more photos of your weekend outing. Have fun!
()_()
(._.)

Deborah said...

Oops! I forgot to tell you I showed off my bag and yarn yesterday at the shop. Carol and I taught a felting class and had such fun. I used my new bag for my felting materials.

Vee said...

That sounds like a fun meme...I may give it a whirl sometime this week. I learned lots of new things about you!

Vee said...

Forgot to say that I love those baskets! Amazing job you do.

Christina said...

thanks so much, this really makes my day! you are very sweet and your baskets are awesome.
i will pass this award along soon!

Anonymous said...

thank you Margie for this sweet award. I have a vintage frame just like that one that will soon go in the shop. I will have to put on my thinking cap to come up with 7 things about me to share. :) Can't wait to see your Saturday photos. xo Lynn

Rumour has it said...

Always interesting to read some more personal things about someone! Some years ago I had a possibility to join in for a workshop ´basket-making´, but finally I didn´t do so. And I´ve some regrets of course :)
Your picnic-days with your husband and walking through the mountains sound very good as well!
Many thanks for your congratulations on our weddingday; we met in the ´Bourgogne´-area and you? :)
Love, Marjolijn

Thedarkerside73 said...

Oh love this post. Love all that colourful wool, so pretty and cosy! How clever of you to make those baskets. Must be a very satisfying pasttime.

I stopped eating red meat when I was 17, if I had any over the next few years it always made me ill. A couple of years ago I tried some beef at my sis's engagement party. And I was fine. So I do now occaisionally eat some. Dont like pork and absolutly detest lamb! weird what your taste are arent they!

Have a lovely week.


MBBx

Les Cotrions said...

Congratulations my friend on your award!!! Really you are a basket maker??? Oh I'd like to learn to do it too! It's difficult to find handmade baskets now...and they're very expensive!Is it difficult to learn???
I'm looking forward to see your new photos!
Big hugs and have a nice new week!
Vale

Vicki Lane said...

Lovely baskets -- I have a friend who grows her own willow and makes some very like.

Thedarkerside73 said...

Thank you so much Margie for my award. And good luck in the giveaway tommorow!




MBBx

Vicki Lane said...

Many thanks, Margie, for the award. I've linked back to you and will (eventually) pass the award on!

Les Cotrions said...

Good morning Margie! Thank you so much for the nice award you gave me! It makes me happy!!!
A very nice new week for you!
Big hugs
Vale

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Margie,
I love your blog, especially the pictures around Ireland and the purple calla lilies (we had white and purple callas for our wedding two years ago!).

I am so very glad that you found my blog on the recommendation of Sharon!

Wishing you a wonderful day,

Betty

Sugar Bear said...

Thank you so much for the award Margie! I agree with your loves - the linens especially!
Karla

Lulu said...

lovely blog..

Anonymous said...

:))) Congratulations !!!! and Thank you for this very funny award ! I like it :) I love the photo of you, your tea cupboard, your honey seems delicious ! and i can see some french honey :) Basket maker ! That's wonderful !!! I am only a basket collector. Your outdoor place is fabulous, i love it !!! Have a very lovely day dear Margie :) xo

Rommeij said...

Thanks Margie! I'll look for 7 interesting facts ASAP!
I loved the country girl photo, very Margie :)