Monday, November 17, 2008

My First Award


Wow, What an honour, I have received my first award from Stephanie at My Calico Heart. Thank you very much Stephanie for The Marie Antoinette Award, a real person-a real award! It was really great to receive as I love the movie, Marie Antoinette, depicting her life, Kirsten Dunst played the leading role. Click facts for some information about her life. Thanks Stephanie.

Here are the Rules for the Award:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.


I must choose people to pass the award on to...difficult task, so many inspirational and creative blogs in blogland. Please do not be offended if I do not include you. Thanks to all listed below for such wonderful blogs.

Just A Minute

Cowboys and Custard

my mom's work

A Scrapbook of Inspiration

My Everyday Things

Every New Writers Journey

Barefoot in the Orchard

French Essence

My Lovely Christmas Home

The Whispering Poppies

14 comments:

Sabina said...

How wonderful -- lots of new blogs to check out!!

Thank you so much Margie. I am very honored!!

:)

Sandra Evertson said...

Lovely white roses!
Sandra Evertson

vicki archer said...

Thank you , thank you Margie - I will get too as soon as I can. As always, thank you for the lovely comments xv

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

I am not very good at acceptance speeches but I would just like to say how delighted I am to receive this very generous award Margie..
So kind of you!
I will attempt to carry out my duties as soon as possible.
Thank you so much!

Michele x
P.s It is lovely to be amongst other blogs that I have yet to meet!

♥ Fyra årstider said...

Thank you so much and have a nice week.
Hugs Lotta

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Congratulations on your award! =) And how sweet and thoughtful of you to bestow it upon me, too, Margie! I will work on this as soon as possible - I truly am honored! =)

Splashes of Pink and Mint said...

Oh... you're such a sweetie!!! Thanks for your lovely award! You deserved it too!

Deborah said...

Thank you, Margie! I appreciate your nominating me. Love the painting.

Leiny said...

Thanks Margie! Love you.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award. I can't believe it is your first, I would have thought you had been given lots with this lovely blog. Thank you for passing this on to me. Every time I come here I think of the beautiful place where you live. I have always wanted to visit Ireland. Thank you again. Karen

Les Cotrions said...

Hello! Congratulations on your award!
It's the first time I'm visiting your blog...it's so nice! I'm Italian and I enjoy creating for my home and for my web-shop!
Nice to meet you!
Vale

Anonymous said...

Found you through Whispering Poppies, loved my visit. All the best ~Sharon

Annie Wicking said...

Thank you Margie for the lovely award. I've been visiting Maire A site and found it very interesting.

Best wishes my dear friend ((Hug))

Annie

Vee said...

Congratulations on your award! :D

Very worthy recipients, too!